GOOD PRACTICES IN COLLECTING OLD APPLIANCES IN SLOVENIA
- 27. NOVEMBER 2020 AT 10 AM (UNTIL 11:30 AM)
- ZOOM PLATFORM
The webinar is aimed at all waste management schemes, Life project contractors and other companies working in the field of awareness on the proper management of e-waste and waste batteries and want to upgrade their awareness skills. We are happy to share our experiences, both bad and good.
- presentation of the company ZEOS, d.o.o., a national non-profit joint scheme for the management of waste electrical and electronic equipment, waste batteries and waste grave candles
- basic information about the Life E-waste governance project (2016-2020), which is carried out by ZEOS, d.o.o.
- presentation of the main project activities, methods of waste collection, awareness-raising activities, field experiences, advantages and disadvantages, project results, etc.
- discussion: additional questions, exchange of opinions and experiences, etc.
CONSUMER-FRIENDLY INFRASTRUCTURE FOR COLLECTING WEEE AND WPBA
MANUAL FOR THE IMPLEMENTATION OF AWARENESS RAISING EVENTS
PRESENTATION BRANKA BIČEK BIZANT